Grab My Blinkie

 photo FanOfMelissa_ByFreek_zps21aec005.gif

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, July 19, 2014

First kit!

White Ribbon Awareness

Well I went through a lot of trials with what to do on this kit. I know the files are large and hope they do not take you too long to down load but I think you will like what is in them. I would love to know what you think so please leave a little love. Then go to the others on the list that have goodies for you also!























Papers
Elements 1
Elements 2
Elements 3

Well it looks like I did not read Box's bandwith rules so please try to download using these.

Papers-4share
Elements 1-4share
Elements 2-4share
Elements 3-4share

Papers-MediaFire
Elements 1-MediaFire
Elements 2-MediaFire
Elements 3-MediaFire

Dea's Designs

Angle Wing Scraps

Marniejo's House of Scrap

Melissa's Scrap Designs

KJ Designs

Ostrea Designs

Dream4ever Designs

Shuckclod's Stuff

Artful Scraps Leterati

Warning!!!!

As of August 20th 2014 I will be taking down the links so grab them fast!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

My Friends

 photo CC-KittyLuvBlnk_byevolangel_zpsa0c3280c.gif

My License