Grab My Blinkie

 photo FanOfMelissa_ByFreek_zps21aec005.gif

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, October 19, 2014

Breast Cancer Awareness


This month we are supporting and helping make aware Breast Cancer. This is not just for women as men may also get this tragic disorder. Please visit this sites that I have linked in the titles of this post to help you or someone you love detect this cancer early. I have lost too many to Breast Cancer and know a few going through it now. I know it can not be prevented and that it is a struggle for those who find that they must go through this tribulation but early detection improves chances to survive. I pray for all those currently struggling and for their family of how are supporting and those who have lost loved ones. God Bless! 




Sorry no longer available.












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

My Friends

 photo CC-KittyLuvBlnk_byevolangel_zpsa0c3280c.gif

My License